Game Update Notes have been posted on November 10th on the Guildwars website.
- Improved the character name and guild name entry dialogs.
- Improved AI so that henchmen and monsters can now detect and flee from area-effect damage spells.
- Improved AI so that monsters will eventually stop chasing fleeing players.
- Slightly reduced the power of the Doppelganger creature.
- Fixed a bug which could cause certain animated ground cover to not be animated.
- Fixed a bug which could cause two copies of Gwen to appear in pre-searing Ascalon.
- Fixed a bug with certain enemies not attacking players in the Gates of Kryta mission.
- Fixed an exploit which could allow players to create PvP characters with invalid armor.
Guild Wars Guru forum thread here. Seems farming got a bit harder. :mrgreen:
Also Gaile Gray, ArenaNet’s Community Relations Manager, has made a lengthy statement about the latest updates concerning the AI. You can read the Guild Wars Guru Forum post here.